Full Name: Ahmed Badr El-Deen
Date of birth: 13/7/1985
• Certificate: B.Sc. in Engineering and technology in Mechanical Engineering Specialization (Manufacture Engineering and production Technology Branch) – May 2007
Awarded by: Modern Academy for Engineering and technology
Cumulative General Estimate: Very Good With Honor Degree
• Certificate of Merit: Awarded by Modern Academy for Engineering and technology for achieving a success of getting the 6th rank with a Cumulative Estimate of Very Good with the honor degree.
• Certificate of Participation: Awarded by "IEEE Egypt Section Gold affinity Group" for participation with My graduation project (Electro-Chemical Machine) at Egyptian Engineering Day (EED 2007).
• Certificate of Membership: Awarded by the Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers
• Engineering Drawing I.
• Engineering Drawing II.
• Mechanical Drawing.
• Manufacturing Technology.
• Engineering Economy.
• System Dynamics and Mechanical Vibration.
• Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM).
• Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM).
Production and Manufacturing Technology Related subjects.
1- CAD Programs:
• Power Shape
2- CAM Programing:
• Win CAM
• Power Mill
• Art CAM
3- Other Programs:
• Primavera (Beginner)
• Microsoft Office − MS Word, Excel, Power point
• Adobe Photoshop
• 3D Studio Max