Full Name: Doaa Hanafi Mahmoud
Date of birth: 8-8-1990
- Master student at Cairo University, faculty of science, chemistry department.
- Bachelor in science, department of chemistry.
FELLOWSHIPS AND AWARDS:
- Working in a research project IWA-TEC in Germany funded by DAAD.
- Qualifying program funded by Misr El Kheir Charity.
7 months teaching experience at MTI University since 15/10/2015
Teaching interests is in basic science especially inorganic chemistry and biochemistry.
- Poster published in conferences with title of (Analytical characterization of Ferro fluid Nano composite for hyper thermia purposes)
- Poster published in Germany (ultrathin reverse osmosis membranes by layer by layer)
- Preparation and characterization of novel hematite-magnetite Ferro fluid Nano composites. Which is under review in nanotechnology materials journal with impact factor 2.6
- Spectroscopic micro determination of ferrous iron content in the presence of ferric iron with ortho-phenanthoralin and salicylate. It is also under review
- Conference at Casablanka - Moraco association Moraco Association Moraciane de chemie anlytique.
- Conference at Duisburg – Essen university at Germany.
- Nano composites in biomedical application , lecture at Cairo university
- Lecture at university of Duisburg- Essen (UDE)
Proposal seminar at Cairo University
- Workshop for one year at Fayoum University at the water research center.
- Workshop at Duisburg city, Germany for tow weeks.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS:
- Cairo university
- Al Fayoum university
- Prof. Dr.Mathias Ulbricht (UDA)
- Prof .DSC.Mohamed Zayed
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND CAPABILITIES:
IElTs Course with 5.5 score.