Full Name: Ashraf Helmy
- Ph.D. in Economics, 2011, “Government Role in Increasing the Economic Welfare of the Egyptian Society through Maximizing Utilization of Manufacturing Sector”, Ain Shams University, Faculty of Commerce.
- MSc. in Economics, 2007, “The Economic Effects of Treasury Bills on the Public Budget of Egypt”, Ain Shams University, Faculty of Commerce.
- B.Sc. (Commerce, Accounting Department), 1997, Ain Shams University, Faculty of Commerce.
- Head of the Financial Institutions Department, Faculty of Management: Modern University for Technology and Information.
- Academic Coordinator of University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
- Feasibility Studies Developer and Instructor, International Development
Teaching Experience and Published Text Books:
- Feasibility Studies.
- Principles of Macroeconomics.
- Principles of Money and Banking.
- Principles of Economics.
- Economic Planning and Development.
- Foreign Trade in Egypt and Its Problems.
- Public Finance.
- Financial Markets.
- A Proposed Framework that Maximizes the Social and Economic Returns of Public Education in Egypt. European Journal of Scientific Research, International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, Issue 125. September 2014.
- The Efficiency of Financing Economic Development Process in Egypt. Canadian Center of Science and Education, International Journal of Economic and Finance; Vol. 7, No. 10 October 2015.
- Political Risks and Their Economic Effects: Evidence from Egypt. Canadian Center of Science and Education, International Journal of Economic and Finance; Vol. 8, No. 7 July 2016.
- Government Policies in Egypt and Lop-Sided Economic Growth. European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Sciences, Issue 88, July 2016.
Participation in Global Value Chains to Reduce Foreign Trade Problems in Egypt:
Applying on Industrial Sector Arab Society of Economic Research, Arab Economic Journal. Within Publication Plan