First Goal: Development of Institutional Capacity: -
1. Developing the administrative unit.
2. Establishing a Crisis and Emergency Unit.
3. Developing Own-Resources.
4. Abiding by Credibility and Ethics.
Second Goal: Distinguished Faculty Staff:
1. Developing the abilities and skills of Faculty Staff and Assistant Staff.
2. Hiring new Faculty Staff.
3. Approving the joining of Assistant Lecturers and Demonstrators for scholarships at prestigious universities.
4. Approving the scientific tasks of Faculty Staff.
Third Goal: Improving the Educational Process to Achieve the Ambition of the Beneficiaries:
1. Developing the stages of the bachelor's degree.
2. Working to increase the efficiency of graduates and increase their knowledge.
3. Developing and supporting the Computer Service.
4. Training students and preparing them to join the labor market.
5. Holding scientific conferences for students regularly.
Fourth Goal: Work to Increase Students' Satisfaction: -
1. Expanding students' activities and services.
2. Continuous communication with students through the complaints box and increasing the number of questionnaires
3. Motivating distinguished students.
4. Providing health care for students.
5. Providing of Educational Tools.
6. Accepting students' complaints.
Fifth Goal: Support and Development of Scientific Research:
1. Creating a distinctive research environment.
2. Allowing the scientific research that meets the needs of the society.
3. Developing a research plan for the Faculty.
4. Encouraging scientific creation.
Sixth Goal: Promoting the bond between the Faculty and Community:
1. Promoting the cooperation with the society and raising the awareness of societal participation.
2. Promoting the bonds with graduates and achieving sustainable communication with them.
3. Raising awareness of environmental and societal issues.