Mechanisms of Selection of Students to attend the Faculty's Councils' Sessions
- One student only is to be selected so as to attend the faculty's councils' sessions for various academic semesters (selection of one student per each academic semester).
- The selected student shall outperform the entire academic fields (obtaining the highest GPA), activity field, and students' services in the university.
- The faculty's council shall approve the list of the nominees.
Personal Aspects of the student selected to attend the faculty's councils' sessions
1) The chosen student shall be known for his/her well reputation and good conduct among the other colleagues.
2) The selected student shall preserve the ethics and morals in both presentation and discussion of the issues.
3) The selected student shall convey and present the necessary facts with a great deal of credibility and honesty.
4) The selected student shall focus on students'-related issues while refraining from presenting any personal cases or incidents.
5) The selected student shall keep the confidentiality of the discussions held on the sidelines of the council's meetings.
Duties of the selected student
1. Presentation of all of the students' - related issues only.
2. Preparation of the students'- related issues that are to be discussed with the competent students; then completing the tasks entitled by the council.
3. Preparation of the reports that are to include the entire students' issues and problems that have been presented to the councils depending on accurate and complete data.
The aforementioned procedures are to be taken in accordance with the following framework:
1. Taking the necessary and appropriate steps within the limits of the available capacities, comprehending the quality and accreditation process, and their requirements.
2. Respecting the vision and message of the faculty.
3. Avoiding any kind of bias upon discussing the students' subjects and issues.