The Quality Assurance Unit at the Faculty of Physical Therapy - Modern University of Technology and Information aims to achieve the final goals and strategic objectives of the Faculty to obtain academic accreditation. The objectives of the Unit are:
• Develop a system to evaluate and analyze performance
• Formation of self-assessment and continuous improvement
• Raising awareness and training in the field of quality assurance and qualifying for accreditation
• Departments technical support to spread the awareness of quality
• Coordination between all scientific departments and management
• Setting a system that ensures the continuity of the unit.