• May 2015 awarded Master degree in computer science (Information Systems department) at Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport College of Computing &Information Technology with Excellent grade.
• (2004-2008) Modern Academy Maadi, Egypt
Faculty of Management Information System Dept. English sector.
Grade: Excellent with degree of honor.
Project grade: Excellent & team leader
Final year grade: Excellent.
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) since 2007.
• Querying Microsoft SQL server with Transact-SQL.
• Programming Microsoft SQL server Database.
• International Computer Driving License (ICDL) since 2009.
• Attended the Test of English Language Proficiency (TELP) since October 2012 with score 500.
• Complete the 4th level of Advanced phase of American English since May 2008.
• Complete the 4th level of intermediate phase of American English since Feb 2008.
• Assistant Lecturer at MTI University Faculty of Computer Science since September 2015.
• Teaching Data mining courses
• Database developer.
• Teaching database courses
-Data Definition Language ( DDL )
-Data Manipulation Language ( DML )
• Teaching introduction to computer courses.
• Teaching Microsoft office 2013 advanced courses
• Teaching Microsoft Office 2007.
• Teaching Microsoft Office 2003
• Teaching ECDL & ICDL certificate.
• ICDL Planning& Following department supervisor.
• EL-Sayed Orabi, Mohamed A. Assal, Mustafa Abdel Azim and Yasser Kamal, “DNA Fingerprint Using Smith Waterman Algorithm by Grid Computing”, The proceeding of the 9th International Conference on informatics and Systems (INFOS2014), Parallel and Distributed Computing Track, IEEE explore, pp 74-79, 15-17 December 2014, Cairo university, Egypt.
• EL-Sayed Orabi, Mohamed A. Assal, Mustafa Abdel Azim and Yasser Kamal, “Designing and Building a Framework for DNA Sequence Alignment Using Grid Computing”, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, Vol. 5, No. 9, pp 83-88, September 2014.
Available upon request