Full Name: Noha Reda Ezz El Din Saleh
• BA from Faculty of Mass Communication, Journalism - English department Modern University for Technology and Information – Cairo, Egypt.
• Pre-Master’s program from Faculty of Mass Communication Cairo University.
Master’s Thesis – in progress- in Journalism Cairo University.
FELLOWSHIPS AND AWARDS:
• Chosen as the Idealist student of the university for year 2013
• Working as a teaching assistant at Modern University MTI from April 2014 till now
• Methods of Mass Communication Research
• Introduction to printing & layout
• Basics of design
• Uses of Internet
• Electronic journalism
• Newspapers & magazines layout
• A research paper about ‘Maids in Egypt’.
• A research paper about ‘The Impact of Journalistic Coverage of Parliament Elections’.
• A research paper about ‘The effect of Magazine Covers’
• A research paper about “The attitudes of University students towards advertising messages in the advertisements in Egyptian newspapers …A field study”
• A research paper about “The Future of Arab-Israeli Conflict”
• Magazine Advertising: Factors Influencing the Effectiveness of Celebrity Advertising
• The Construction of Beauty: A Cross-Cultural Analysis of Women’s Magazine Advertising
• Services’ inﬂuence on minority portrayals in magazine advertising
• THE DIMENSIONS OF TRAVEL JOURNALISM
• Data Journalism workshop at Ahram Canadian University December 2015
• MBTI workshop at Ebdaa association July 2016
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS:
• Member at Arab organization for Dialogue & international cooperation
• Member at International Media Makers council IMC.
• Reading psychology & Literature books.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND CAPABILITIES:
• Adobe Photoshop.
• Adobe InDesign.
• Writing short notes
• Content writing.