Full Name: Hala Tawfik Ismail El-Talahaty
Date of birth: August 5th, 1960
• PHD Degree in National Strategy from Nasser Military Academy, 2011, Grade Excellent with the Right of Exchange with other Universities and Research Centers. Thesis titled “Media strategy to address environmental issues and social problems in mass communication and its impact on the Egyptian national security-analysis and field study ".
• MA Degree in Logistics from Arab Academy of Science, Technology, and Maritime Transport, 2008, Grade Excellent with the Right of Exchange with other Universities. Thesis titled" Development Portal Egyptian Women”.
• Crises and Disasters Diploma, Ain Shams University - 2002
• Preliminary Masters - 1983
• Bachelor Degree in Arts with Honor, University of Alexandria - 1982
PHD in National Strategy "Media strategy to address environmental issues and social problems in mass communication and its impact on the Egyptian national security-analysis and field study"
Scientific Research published in Media magazines, included:
- "Trends of public opinion regarding the Psychological effects of the exposure to the media during a democratic transition"
- A research of "Psychological campaigns that direct hidden messages.
- A study of the period that preceded and followed the Tunisian and Egyptian revolutions".
- A research of "The relationship of the exposure to Media and the image of women after the Arab spring.
- A Study field of "Comparison between Tunisia and Egypt.
- A research of "The role of rumors in influencing the public during the Study crises applied to the period following the January 25 revolution.
- A research of "Evaluation of the elite for the role of environmental media in achieving sustainable development"
FELLOWSHIPS AND AWARDS:
Fellowship of the National Defense College (Course # 33) Thesis titled "The impact of psychological operations in the military media” - Nasser Military Academy - 2003/2004
From January 1st 2015 – Current:
Public relations Professor at Faculty of Media, Modern University of Technology and Information.
From January 8th 2012 to August 31st 2015.
Media and Public Relations Professor at the Faculty of Media and Public Relations, Nahda University.
Media and Public Relations Skills Instructor (Effective communication and presentation)
The Professional Coach (Certified internationally) at Cairo University
Modern trends of Education at Cairo University
Quality standards in the training process at Cairo University
Creative thinking at Cairo University
Effective Presentation at Cairo University
Strategic and National security at Nasser Military Academy.
Crisis management and negotiation cycle at Nasser Military Academy.