Full Name: Nahla Ramadan Ahmed Mohamed
⁃ Bachelor degree in Journalism from faculty of Arts- Helwan University, Grade Average: very good with honor.
⁃ Master degree from Journalism department, Faculty of mass communication- Cairo University, with excellent performance.
PhD in progress in journalism at faculty of mass communication- Cairo University
Teaches from 2008 in faculty of mass communication- Modern University for technology and information (MTI) most journalism subjects in both sections (English and Arabic), In addition to some general subjects like:
- Writing for journalism
- Modern European media
- History of Egyptian journalism
- Journalism advertising
- Introduction to journalism
- Management of media & journalistic organizations
- Mass communication in foreign language
- Introduction to European culture
- Specialized journalism
- Mass communication translation 2
- Emergence and development of mass communication
Interests in teaching these next subjects:
⁃ Journalistic advertising
⁃ Introduction to journalism
⁃ Writing for journalism
⁃ Introduction to European culture
⁃ Specialized journalism
⁃ Modern European media
⁃ Special topic of journalism
Prepared a research paper at the conference was held in the faculty of mass communication- Modern university for technology and information about "Sports Journalism" in March 2015.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND CAPABILITIES:
- Interests in made all practical journalism works both written and giving ideas.
- very good user of windows, word, power point.
- Good surfing skills on the internet.
- Ability to work with the teamwork.