Full Name: Ahmed Mohamed Mounir Eassa
Date of birth: 19/6/1983
• Master of Computer & Information Systems, Sadat Academy for Management Sciences, February 2011.
Research Title: “A Mobile Agent Framework for Databases Administration”.
Equalized by the Supreme Council of Universities (Egypt) with a master's degree in faculties of Computers and Information (Information Systems), December 2012.
• Bachelor of Business Administration, Computer & Information Systems, Sadat Academy for Management Sciences, July 2004.
Graduation Project Title: “Proposed Interior Routing Simulation Model to increase Network Performance”.
• Recently registered for PhD at Mansoura University - Faculty of Computers and Information Sciences.
Research Title: “A New Approach for Detecting and Preventing NoSQL Injection Attacks in Web Applications”.
• Demonstrator - MIS Department - Future Academy (2004- 2012).
• Assistant Lecturer - MIS Department - Future Academy (2012- 2014).
• Assistant Lecturer- MIS Department - Faculty of Management - MTI University (2014 till now).
• Information Systems Design and Implementation.
• Computer Networks and Communications.
• Introduction to Computers.
• Special Topics in Management Information Systems.
• Recent Trends in Management Information Systems.
• Web Design and Development.
• Content Management Systems.
• Coauthor: “WAP and WML Programming”, SBH for Publishing and Distribution, published in Jan 2007.
• Participation in the second international conference titled "Future Visions of decentralization and modernization under the local governance "at Sadat Academy for Management Science by a working paper entitled" The role of the e-government centers in decentralization and the provision of public services of the State" on the second day of the conference in 29 Jan 2006.
• "Proposed Interior Routing Simulation Model to increase Network Performance", Sadat Academy for Management Sciences, Journal of Consulting and Research and Development, Vol.2, April 2004.
• "IMATT: An Integrated Multi-Agent Testing Tool for the Security of Agent-Based Web Applications" and it was reviewed and published in World Journal of Computer Application and Technology, Horizon Research Publishing (USA), Vol.1-No.2, September 2013.
• "Using IPSEC Technology to secure data networks and their role in protecting the activities of E-commerce transactions on the internet” at Information security conference in Tiba University, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia, 2/5/2006.
ACADEMIC and CULTURAL COMMITTEES:
• Member of the research group “Software Engineering & Distributed Systems” at King Abdulaziz University (Saudi Arabia) from 2011 till now.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS:
• Designing of some web pages using ASP for Central Laboratory for Agricultural Expert Systems (CLAES) -Dokki, Giza, Egypt, 2003.
• Designing and developing website for “International Advisor Group” in 2013 and its URL is “www.iagegypt.com”.
• Designing and developing website for “The Human Rights Supporters Society in Egypt” in 2014 and its URL is “www.hrssegypt.org”.