President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi has launched the Next Technology Leaders (NTL) Initiative that is conducted to qualify the young Egyptian cadres to engage at the most recent technological fields in the information Technology, Communications, and Electronics Sectors. This initiative is sponsored and managed by the Egyptian Ministry of Telecommunications through the Technology, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship Center located at the Information and Communications Technology Industry Development Agency for the purpose of addressing and qualifying five Egyptian Categories which are: senior university students, or third year university students, or unemployed graduates, employees, or business owners and managers, or teaching staff members, research teams’ members of the universities and institutes, or graduates ( till class of 2006) while bearing in mind that such initiative is free of charge; namely trainees will assume non liability regarding it’s tuition fees.
Moreover, it has been decided that the IT Center -MTI University and Ministry of Telecommunications will be responsible for conducting this training course inside MTI University Campus. The training is to include (39) courses in certain technological specializations with the following privileges:
• All training courses will be conducted online by sponsorship of (Coursera and Udacity) and each of which will last for six months. During such period, trainees will go through periodic monitoring by one of the experts in any of the selected specializations.
• Trainees will be granted a free of charge Certificate for Course Completion issued by one of the well-known foreign Universities.
• Trainees will be financially rewarded in case of completing the training course successfully.
• Trainees are- kindly – required to register their names for any of the following suggested courses:
• Front-end Web Developer Nanodegree
• Embedded Systems
• Python for everybody specialization
• VR developer Nanodegree
• Graphic Design Specialization
• Android Basics Nanodegree
Should any of the trainees fail to attend the training course on regular basis, such trainee will be committed to settle the full fees through his/her guardian.
For registration, kindly head to IT Center – MTI University, through the registration official Assistant Lecturer / Ahmed Said Abou Al-Ela or contact him on the following e-mail: