· Professor of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt, since 2008.
· Head of Pathology Department, Faculty of Medicine, MTI University, Egypt, since 2019.
· Consultant Histopathologist, Kasr El-Aini and New Kasr El-Aini Educational Hospital, Cairo University, since 1996
Post Doctorate degree appointments (November 1996)
Appointed as Lecturer of Pathology (1996 – 2002). Assistant Professor of pathology (2002 – 2008), Cairo University. Professor and Head of Pathology Department, College of Medicine, King Faisal University, KSA (2008 – 2010) and Head of Pathology Department, Faculty of Dentistry, MTI University, Cairo Egypt. (2015–2020)
Membership in the following societies and organizations:- Egyptian Medical Association, Egyptian Society for Pathologists, Egyptian Society for Laboratory Medicine, International Academy of Pathology and Saudi Society for Medical Education.
· Sharing in the pathological and Immuno-histopathological diagnosis of surgical specimens and cytology in the Pathology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University and New Kasr El-Aini educational hospital, Cairo University.
· Sharing in the scientific workshops, seminars, and group discussions in the department of pathology and other joint scientific departmental meetings conducted by the departments of Surgery and Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University.
Educational and Scientific activities:
· Supervision of about 15 M.Sc. and 10 Thesis in Pathology and different medical disciplines, has 20 publications in the field of pathology and its related clinical disciplines.
· Teaching Pathology courses (All Academic activities, Lectures, student’s seminars, and practical sessions, different assessment methods including OSPE) for undergraduate and postgraduate students of the Faculty of Medicine, Fayoum and Bani Sweif Universities, Misr International University and Cairo University.
· Participation in the Faculty and Leadership Development Project (FLDP), organized by the European union as part of higher education development in Egypt. During these program,
Attendance of Scientific Conferences, Seminars and Workshops in the fields of: Medicine, Oncology (Breast Cancer), Egyptian Society of Pathology, Annual Conference of the Egyptian Society of laboratory Medicine, International Academy of Pathology (Arab Division), Annual Scientific conferences of the Egyptian Society of Laboratory Medicine. (Annually since 1996 until 2019), Annual Kasr El-Aini Medical Congress, Kasr El-Aini, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, (Annually since 1990 until 2012) and Training course on Ancillary techniques in tumor pathology, Cytogenetics and Molecular Genetics.
Attended Workshops on:- "Teaching Assessment; The use of Technology in Teaching, Teaching for Large Groups and Small Group Discussion", Faculty and Leadership Development Project (FLDP), Cairo University. The 11th National Workshop in Medical Education”, Faculty of Medicine, Suez Canal University. And attended Medical education workshops held at the Military Medical Academy as part of the Capacity Building Program of the Egyptian Knowledge Bank (EKB).