Full Name: Amr Hassan Mohamed Mohamed Moussa EL Gharbawy
Date of birth: 1st August , 1991
Academic qualification : Bachelor of Mechanical Power Engineering 2013
University : Faculty of Engineering- Benha University
General grade : Very good 79.75 % with honors degree
Final year grade : Excellent
Graduation Project : HVAC system design
Graduation project degree : Excellent
I finished premaster in cairo university and I start working in my master's degree.
The title of Master's Thesis is " Study the stability limits of premixed syngas – air flames at two moderate swirl numbers experimentally "
· I worked a demonstrator in high institute of engineering and technology in new Damietta from 1/3/2014 until 13/9/2014.
· Now, I work a demonstrator in MTI university in Egypt
I teach fluid mechanics , hydraulic machines , heat transfer , air conditioning and refrigeration ,fluid power , internal combustion engine , engineering drawing 1 , engineering drawing 2 , computer application ( Autocad ) and mechanics 2
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND CAPABILITIES:
I'm Training in United Engineers Company – project of installing air conditioning devices in Shouman Factory – Gamassa , Training in Talkha Power Station , and Training in Egypt Air company
I take courses such as
1) Turbo Machinary from EGY CET
2) HVAC Systems Design from Focus's office
3) AutoCAD from JELECOM
4) HVAC Maintenance from Industrial Training Council
5) Welding from Industrial Training Council
6) English from Computer Training Center
7) ICDL from Computer Training Center
a. Project management skills.
b. Strategic planning skills.
c. Good interpersonal skills.
d. Time management skills.
e. Good communications skills.
I have The ability to work good individually and in a group.
, I have The ability to learn new skills at short time , I'm Flexible and I have the ability to work under pressure