• Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from Military Technical College in 1990.The thesis was "Performance of Digital Image Coding Techniques in the Presence of Channel Errors".
• M.sc. in Electrical Engineering from Military Technical College in 1983. The thesis was " Application of Digital Image Processing in Microwave Remote Sensing".
• BSc in Electrical Engineering (Communications – Radar) from military technical College in 1971.
• Teaching computer graphics, peripheral devices, microcomputers, and office package in Modern Academy in Maadi since 2000.
• Teaching Microelectronics and introduction to computers in Benha High Institute of Technology from 1997 to 2001.
• Inspection, tuning, and repair of radar, rocket, and automatic command and control systems.
• Design and implementation of electronic and logic circuits.
• Chief of communications research branch in the army technical research center.
• Chief of the repair crew of automatic command and control systems.
• Commander of QUADRAT rockets repair division in army base workshop.
• A. A. El Batta, A. Shahin, D. M. El Rayes, and M. S. Ghonemy, "Performance Evaluation of DPCM for Aerial Images," Third ASAT conference, pp. 897-920, April 1989.
• A. A. El Batta, A. Shahin, D. M. El Rayes, and M. S. Ghonemy, "Rate - Distortion Function for Gaussian Markov Process of Order N," Third ASAT conference, pp. 933-945, April 1989.
• Design and implementation of electronic launching unit for rockets.
• Fluent spoken and written English.