Full Name: Noha Mahmoud Gamaleldin.
Date of birth: 4/3/1976
Bachelor of pharmaceutical sciences, Faculty of Pharmacy, Tanta University. May 1998 with an overall grade: Very Good, with honor grade (The ninth).
- Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Microbiology, 2014 (Faculty of Pharmacy, Tanta University, Egypt). The thesis title was “Effect of colloidal systems on the in vitro and in vivo efficacy of antimicrobial agents”.
- M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Microbiology, 2010 (Faculty of Pharmacy, Tanta University, Egypt). The thesis title was “Development and Evaluation of Microbiological Assay for Determination of Fluoroquinolones in Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Biological Fluids Versus Chemical Assay”.
- A lecturer in microbiology and immunology department, faculty of pharmacy, modern university for technology and information (2014-till now).
- Teaching assistant in Pharmaceutical Microbiology Department Faculty of Pharmacy, Tanta University. The job involved lab-teaching and organizing of practical classes of the following courses; biology, pharmaceutical microbiology, microbiology of diseases, and parasitology (2004 –2014).
Courses related to microbiological and biotechnological sciences as: pharmaceutical microbiology, medical microbiology, immunology parasitology, public health, molecular biology, biotechnology, applied genetic engineering and gene therapy.
1- Abdelaziz, A.A., Elbanna, T.E., Gamaleldeen N.M.: Validated microbiological and HPLC methods for the determination of moxifloxacin in pharmaceutical preparations and human plasma. Brazilian Journal of Microbiology, (2012):1291-1301.
2- Abdelaziz, A.A., Elbanna, T.E., sonbol. F.I., Gamaleldin N.M., El Maghraby G.M.: Optimization of niosomes for enhanced antibacterial activity and reduced bacterial resistance: in vitro and in vivo evaluation. Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, (2015), 12(2), 163-180.
1- The sixth international conference in biological sciences, Faculty of Science, Tanta University, 2010.
2- The 1st Annual Meeting of the Middle-Eastern Association for Cancer Research (MEACR): Cancer Research from Bench to Clinic Tanta University, Tanta, Egypt. December 27-28, 2011.
3- The Egyptian Pharmaceutical Students, Federation (EPSF) 10th National Symposium celebrating with the World Health Day. In Tanta faculty of Pharmacy from 12th to 14th may 2011.
4- The 1st annual conference of the center of excellence in cancer research (CECR). Tanta University, Egypt. February 24, 2014.
Workshop in "Chemical and biorisk management" workshop in Marrioutt Hotel, Cairo, Egypt. at 26-28 January 2016.
- Pre-Master in pharmaceutical microbiology at Tanta University (2004-2006). General courses involved: Physical chemistry, instrumental analysis, mathematics and statistics. Special courses involved: Advanced pharmaceutical microbiology, advanced medical microbiology, advanced industrial microbiology and advanced biochemistry with overall grade: Excellent.
- TOEFL internet- based test scaled score of (78/ 120), 2010.
- ICDL (23/2/2012).
Training programs and workshops:
In charge of Tanta Center of Faculty and Leadership Development:
1- Quality standards in teaching, 2010.
2- International publishing of research. 2011.
3- Research ethics, 2011.
4- University administration, 2011.
5- Effective presentation, 2011.
6- Use of Technology in academic teaching, 2011.
In charge of National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education (Egypt):
1- Internal follow-up and continuous self-assessment, 2011.
2- External audit of Higher education institutions, 2011.
Learning outcomes and curriculum maps of higher education institutions, 2011.
Additional job experiences:
- Pharmacist in the Pharmaceutical Services Center, Tanta University. The job involved analytical analysis and writing projects of bioequivalence studies for a number of pharmaceutical products in national and international markets (1998-2001).
- A member of the management and executive team of the Quality Assurance Unit -Faculty of Pharmacy Tanta University. The job involved running and supervision issues related to the quality assurance requirements in higher education institutions (2010 - 2014).
- Director of the Quality Assurance Unit, Faculty of Pharmacy, MTI University (2014-till now).