Full Name: Mahitab Hany Ahmed
Date of birth:28/ 3/1989
• B.Sc. in pharmaceutical Sciences, faculty of pharmacy, Ain shams University Graduation degree: Excellent with honor
• 2006 General secondary certificate from ”Saint Fatima Language school Nasr city”
• Registered for the master's degree in clinical pharmacy department, faculty of pharmacy, Ain shams University since august 2013
Role of antioxidant in diabetic nephropathy (clinical pharmacy).
• Teaching assistant, clinical pharmacy department, faculty of pharmacy(MTI)modern university for information and technology since November 2012 to present
My teaching experiences in college as a TA as a lab instructor have not only helped me to improve my teaching skills, but also have encouraged me to pursue a life-long career in teaching and research. Now that I am equipped with the knowledge of clinical pharmacy as well as research experiences, I am eager for a teaching opportunity to share what I have learned and to inspire those young and fresh minds so often found in academia
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND CAPABILITIES:
• Summer 2010 Training in SEIF pharmacies
• August 2008 A training course in El Ezaby pharmacy.
• June 2007 A medical representative at Sanofi Aventis.
• Office package
• English (fluent)
• French(very good)
• German (basic knowledge)