Full Name: Abdel-Rahman Mohamed Naguib
Date of birth: 30/9/1982
• MSc. in Civil Engineering (Structures Section) – Cairo University
• Bsc. in Civil Engineering (Structures Section) – Ain Shams University
“Development of Modal Pushover Procedure Based on Response Spectrum for Estimating Seismic Demands of RC Building Frames”, Msc. thesis, Cairo University.
2007- the current
Teaching Assistant at Civil Engineering Department - Modern University for Technology & Information.
Teaching Assistant at Architectural Engineering Department – Modern Academy for Engineering & Technology.
- Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Theory of Structural Analysis.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundations Design.
- “Refined N2-Method Combining Vibration Effects o Higher-Modes for Pushover Analysis of Nonlinear RC Frames.”, 2009, International Conference on Advanced Materials for Application in Acoustics and Vibration”, the British University in Egypt, Cairo, Egypt.
- “2nd International Conference on Bridge Testing, Monitoring & Assessment”, 2015, Housing & Building National Research Center, Dokki, Giza, Egypt.
- “International Conference on Advanced Materials for Application in Acoustics and Vibration”, 2009, the British University in Egypt, Cairo, Egypt.
- Rehabilitation and Strengthening of Structures Using Fiber Reinforced Polymers”, 2015, Egyptian Syndicate for Engineers, Cairo, Egypt.