Full Name: Mahetab Maher Elrafy
• Ph.D. in Online Journalism - Department of Journalism - Faculty of Mass communication – CairoUniversity, 2014, Title of Thesis:"Egyptian Elites Uses of the Internet and their Attitudes Towards its Credibility: A Field and Analytical Study".
• Master of Arts –Department of Media - Faculty of Arts - University of Zagazig, 2008, Title of Thesis (Egyptian Press Treatment of Health Issues in Egypt: Applied Study on the Newspapers of Al-Ahram, Al-Wafdand El-Aosboa).
Assistant Professor, Department of Journalism, Faculty ofMass Media and communication, King Abdulaziz University, Kingdom of Saudi Arab
• Sports electronic media between the present and the future, research presented to the Conference on the Future of sports Media in Egypt, College of Mass communication, Modern University on March 18, 2015.
• Egyptian Elite Uses of the Internet and their Attitudes Towards their Credibility: a field Study on A sample of the Egyptian Elite, Journal of the Faculty of Arts, BenhaUniversity, No.30, October 2012.
• The Credibility of News Sites on the Internet: Analytical study of a Sample of Egyptian News Websites, Journal of the Faculty of Arts, Benha University, 2013.
• Attend a conference of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities - Towards an Effective Strategy to Raise Awareness of the Dangers of Drugs and Harm - King Abdul Aziz University in Jeddah 2011.
• Attend the First International Scientific Conference of the Faculty of Mass Communication, Cairo University - Conference family, Media and Age Challenges, 15 - 17 February 2009.
• Attend the International Scientific Conference XV "Media Reform: Reality and Challenges" at the Faculty of Information, Cairo University, from 7-9 July 2009.
• Attend Arab Media Forum of the University of Cairo, 2008.
• Attend the second scientific conference - Faculty of Arts - University of Banha, 2008.
• Attend the Scientific Conference of the Faculty of Information XIII - the Media and the Cultural and Social Construction to the Arab Citizen, 2007.
• Participating in the young researchers Conference, Faculty of Mass Communication, Cairo University, 2006.
• Attend the Eleventh scientific conference of the Faculty of Mass Communication - the future of the Arab media, 2005.
• Attend a workshop (Accreditation Standards American Academy for Liberal Education and effective teaching methods) , King Abdulaziz University, 2012.
• Attend a workshop to System of Virtual Classroom, , King Abdulaziz University, 2013.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS:
• Membership of New Media Professionals Association (NMPA).