Full Name: Wesam Mohamed Ahmed Hassan
Date of birth: 27 February 1980
• Ph.D. in Journalism, Department of Mass Communications.
Title of Ph.D. dissertation: Multimedia Design and Employing It in the Arab Electronic Journalism and Its Relationship with Attracting Users - Analytical and Field Study.
PHD committee recommendation to publish my dissertation by the University publishing house, and exchange it with other schools.
• M.A. in Journalism, Department of Mass Communications.
• B.A. in Journalism, Department of Mass Communications, Faculty of Art.
Multimedia Design and Employing It in the Arab Electronic Journalism and Its Relationship with Attracting Users - Analytical and Field Study
FELLOWSHIPS AND AWARDS:
• Research fellow at Binghamton University, State University of New York, USA. 2012
• Certificate in English, The State University of New York at Binghamton, 2012
• Certificate in International Computer Driving License (ICDL), 2010
• local TOEFEL (527 degree), 2010
• Graphic Diploma (Adobe Photoshop, Corel draw, 3D Max), Syndicate of Applicators, 2002.
• Certificate in Apple Macintosh, (CITE) Cairo Information Technology & Engineering.
• Certificate in Basic Business Skills Acquisition (BBSA), Future Generation Foundation / AMIDEAST, December 2002.
• Certificate of the Iinterpersonal skills workshop, 2005.
• Certificate in Public Service, 2001.
• Lecturer, Journalism Department, faculty of mass communication, MTI - Modern University For Technology & Information, 2014 -
• Teaching Assistant, The State University of New York at Binghamton, USA, (Spring 2012).
• Data Journalism workshop, Ahram Canadian University, 2015.
• Investigative journalism, MTI University, 2015.
• English discussion group, the State University of New York at Binghamton.
• Supervisor for some internet sites, like Ruowaa Center for Arts, Eqraa Association for Supporting Arab Students, Iman Way, and other sites.
• Lectures in graphic design in internet sites.