Full Name: Nada Adel Barakat
Date of birth: 1\1\1992
Bachelor of pharmaceutical science - Ain Shams University - 2013.
Cumulative grade: Excellent with honor
Registered Master degree in Microbiology and Immunology department - Cairo University - 2014
premaster cGPA: 3.5
Title of the thesis: ‘’A study on the association of microbial resistance to non- antibiotics and antibiotics in hospitalized patients
Modern university for technology and information.
• Working as a teaching assistant at microbiology and immunology, teaching Medical microbiology, Basic microbiology and immunology, Parasitology and Pathology and Pharmaceutical microbiology practical courses.
• Working as a teaching assistant at organic chemistry department, teaching Organic chemistry I, Organic Chemistry II and Organic chemistry III practical courses.
-Microbiology and immunology.
- "Concentration killers" and "what are you afraid of" articles which have been published at ASSPSA (Ain Shams scientific pharmaceutical student association) online magazine.
- "Ugly faces… beautiful mind", "It’s not only déjà vu, there are other dejas and other vus" and "Otrivin addiction" articles which have been published at ‘’The ASSPSIAN ‘’ magazine.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS:
- Member of the Egyptian Pharmacists Syndicate since 2014
- Magazine Coordinator at EPSF (Egyptian Pharmaceutical Student federation)(2012 to June 2013.
- Editorial head at ASSPSA (Ain Shams Scientific Student Association), launching "The ASSPSIAN" magazine(2014).
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND CAPABILITIES:
- Community pharmacist at ZamZam pharmacy (2013).