Full Name: Radwa Mahrous Ali.
Date of birth: 10-9-1989.
- Cairo University – Faculty of Pharmacy – Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2011.
Graduation Degree: Very good with honor.
Premaster in Pharmaceutics-Industrial Department (2012-2013), especially in Industrial Pharmacy.-
Now in master stage.-
-A poster under the name of "NASAL DELIVERY OF ZOLMITRIPTAN NIOSOMES AS A POTENTIAL TREATMENT OF ACUTE MIGRAINE ATTACKS" was presented in the 6th International Scientific Conference, Faculty of Pharmacy, Cairo University, 25-26th April, 2015.
- Teaching Assistant in Modern Technology and Information University (MTI) from 12-2012 till now in Pharmaceutics-Industrial Department.
- Working as a pharmacist in Yasser's Pharmacy from 1-9-2011 till 1-5-2013.
Courses and Recent Activities:
- Certificate of Attendance from MTI University in seminar under the title of " Quality In Higher Education Institutions" in June 2015.
- Certificate of Poster Presentation from 6th International Scientific Conference of Faculty of Pharmacy, Cairo University in April 2015.
- Certificate of Attendance from 5th International Scientific Conference of Faculty of pharmacy, Cairo University in April 2014.
- Certificate of TOFEL from Cairo University in 2013.
- Drug Design Course and its Practical Training in Faculty of Pharmacy, Cairo University under the supervision of Dr. Yassin Nissan in July 2011.
- ICDL Course in Computer Center of Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University in July 2011.
- English Course in the Department of Languages and Translation of Faculty of Arts Cairo University in July 2011.
- Marketing Skills in Faculty of Pharmacy, Cairo University in 2007.
- CPTA (in Drug Knowledge) in Faculty of Pharmacy, Cairo University in July 2007.
- OTC Training Program (OTC Drugs Course) in Faculty of Pharmacy, Cairo University in July 2006.
MS Office: (Word - Excel – PowerPoint), using internet: Excellent.
- Arabic: Excellent
- English: Excellent