The university library is considered as a specialized library in various engineering fields that provide undergraduate students and faculty staff with necessary books and references. The library keeps more than 2,031 books in the various fields of engineering and related subjects (e.g. mathematics, physics, electronic engineering, biomedical engineering, basic science, computer engineering, mechanical engineering, architecture engineering, civil engineering, and information technology) as follows:
• 399 Books in Architecture Engineering.
• 452 Books in Mechanical Engineering.
• 95 Books in Mathematics.
• 66 Books in Physics.
• 68 Books in Chemistry and environment.
• 268 Books in Computer Engineering.
• 617Books in Electrical Engineering.
• 60 Books in Biomedical Engineering.
• 632 Books in Civil Engineering.