Full Name: Layla Medhat Eltehewy
Date of birth: 5th march 1992
· The royal commission Al-Thanwya Al-Thanya secondary education, Saudi Arabia, Jobal Industrial City 2009
· Bachelor of Engineering, Mechatronics, M.T.I. University, Grade excellent. 2015
· Postgraduate at Helwan University. since 2015
· Teacher assistant at mechatronics department, MTI University, since 2015.
· Interesting in a teaching of: PLC, Refrigeration, Stress Analysis, Strength of Material, Mechatronics I &II and Design II.
· Attended a Seminar of the 1st Energy Saving Solutions and Recycling Exhibition organized by Go Green EXPO, Move pick Hotel of 6 October.25- 26 May2013.
· Attended a Workshop on Solar Energy in Egypt, Jelecom Training Center, and Nasr City. Aug 2014.
Teacher assistant of:
· Mechanical Drawing fall 2015
· Drawing II. fall2015
· Strength of Material. fall 2015
· Mechatronics I. fall2015
· Vibration & Control Systems. fall 2015
· Mechatronics II. spring2015
· Design II. spring2015
· Engineering mechanics. spring2015
· Drawing II. spring2015
· Premium Project on Solar Energy in Building on-Grid 120 Watt System, spring2013
· Graduation project on building thermo-acoustic compressor wave unit. Grade A+, summer 2015
· Field Basic Training on Heavy Duty Diesel Engines in Arab Contractor Company, Maintenance Department, summer 2012
· Training Course on CNC Lathe in the Staff Training Institute following the Ministry of Commercial and Industry, summer 2013
· Basic course in 3D-MAX program, at Al-Zamel for petroleum services. summer 2014