Strategic Objectives of the Faculty:
1. Implement the accreditation program and the international quality.
2. Develop new programs to meet the local, regional, and international labor market needs.
3. Strengthen the various activities related to serving the environment and Community through IT services.
4. Qualifying graduates of different faculties in the modern fields of computer science and information technology according to the needs of the labor market.
5. Spread and raise awareness in the community with the objective of introducing information technology in various sectors and working to elevate efficiency level of its usage.
6. Having scientific protocols with the corresponding authorities and institutions at the local, regional and international levels, in order to exchange experiences and research in the field of computers and information technology.
7. Establish specialized research units in different fields of computer science.
8. Conduct scientific and applied research in the field of computers and information technology and raise those researches to cope with International Criteria.
9. Holding conferences and scientific meetings in order to raise the educational level and deepen the scientific concept among specialized cadres.