2. Development of teaching and learning methods.
3. Improvement of the academic technological environment.
1. Audit and update the organizational structure of the Faculty.
2. Development of the skills of the academic leadership and administrative body.
3. Development of the skills of the teaching staff and their assistants.
4. Enhancement of the Faculty's self- generated resources.
Ascertainment of Quality
principles in order to qualify the Faculty to obtain the anticipated
1. Maximizing the role of the Faculty in civic engagement.
2. Continuous development of the academic level of the Faculty's graduates.
1. Urging the participation of senior students in Scientific Research and Research Projects.
2. Encouraging the teaching staff and their assistants to participate in scientific conferences and local and international publications.