1. "Effect of Adding Glass Fiber on Compaction Properties of Sand-Cement Kiln Dust Mixtures" International conference on advanced in structural and geotechnical engineering, (ICASGE'17) 27 – 30 March 2017.
2. "Seismic Analysis of a Multi-Storey Reinforced Concrete Building Using the Finite Element Method" 2002, Fourth International Conference of Civil & Architectural Engineering of Military Technical College, May 14 – 16, 2002.
3. K. M. El-shazly, M. H. Kkobeiz, A. A. Asser 2004, “Investigation of Louvers for Satellites Thermal Control”, 11th AMME Conference, 23-25 Nov., pp667-684, MTC, Cairo, Egypt
4. W. Nessim, M. H. Khobeiz, M. A. Shahin, 2005, “The Effect of Using Argon in the Intake Charge on the Performance of a Diesel Engine Under Synthetic Atmosphere Conditions”, ASAT-11, 17-19 May, pp573-593, MTC, Cairo, Egypt
5. •Elsamny,M.K., Almasmoum, A.A, and Mahdy M.M., (2002) "compressibility of cohessionless soil under spread footings", paper no. ST -105, Annual conference of the Canadian society for civil engineering.
6. “Studying the influence of using Sasobit on physical and mechanical properties of reclaimed asphalt pavement”,(2014), Sheriff A. El Sharkawy, Sameh A. Galal and Abdalah H. Wahdan, AL AZHAR Engineering Thirteenth International Conference, AEIC2014,Cairo,Egypt.
7. Y. A. Ali, M. M. Abdel –Wahab and Y. H. Abdel -Aziz., 9-21 Dec. 2016, Mechanical properties of concrete containing high volume of fly ash and glass fiber at normal and elevated temperatures, international conference, The Ninth Alexandria International Conference On Structural And Geotechnical Engineering,(Aicsge9), MT12.
8. H. M. K. Hanafy, A. Asran, M. A. Soliman, A. H. Salama and M. A. A. El Awady. “Effect of RHA and grading coarse aggregate on the concrete strength” CERM. VOLUME 39. NO 1. PP: 38:44, (2017).
9. Rehabilitation of Beams Made of Aluminum Powder and Pumice Stone after fire using Different Techniques", International Conference on Advances in Structural and Geotechnical Engineering, 25-28 March 2019, Hurghada, Egypt.
10. Nabih A,et al (2012) / “Responsibilities of the Project Management Team in Achieving Environmental Efficiency of High-Rise Buildings in EGYPT ", 1st international Environmental Studies conference, Luxor, Egypt. (Feb 2012)