1) Capable of acquiring and grasping the most updated and diversified basic medical information that may enable them to practice the profession in the various medical fields; including Family Medicine, Internal and Surgical Medicine related specializations alongside Medical Research and Public Health ….etc.
2) Aware of the entire basic medical skills that are necessary for the diagnostic process, medical problem resolution, selection of the appropriate decisions, and progress of the treatment protocol of each patient.
3) Prepared for understanding the required medical information that qualifies them to practice the profession in the different specializations on higher levels.
4) Capable of communicating and cooperating will all of the Medical/Health Field Personnel for the purpose of reaching the ultimate levels of Medical/ Health services and equipped with the entire necessary analytic, thinking, and leadership skills.
5) Aware of the entire the common health problems in the Egyptian Society and the environmental aspects affecting the Egyptian Citizens' Health.
6) Completely committed to the Ethics and Behavior of the Medical Profession with all its forms and techniques.
7) Qualified and committed to follow the up to date aspects in the medical field and able to continuously update the information and skills required for the accurate practice as a researcher and a scientist.