2010 - B.Sc. in Managerial Information System
Modern Academy in Maadi
Grade: Very Good
Graduation Project Grade: Excellent
2010 – present
Teaching Assistant of Information Systems
Modern University for Technology & Information
2010 – present
FreeLancer Web Developer at WebSpectral for IT Solutions
• Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)
• SQL Server 2008
E3raf.com (News Portal)
• Developed a News Portal using ASP.NET and C#.NET
• Shared in the analysis and design of the project.
MTI University (www.mti.edu.eg)
MTI University Website Content Management System (CMS)
• Developed CMS using ASP.net with C#
MTI University ICDL System
• Shared in some modules of the system that helps managing the registration of the student to the ICDL program on the university’s system and the system of the ministry of communication through its website.
• Excellent command of spoken and written Arabic and English.
• TOEFL IBT score 91
• Good knowledge of German
• Alashanek Ya Balady (American University in Cairo)
A club that helps developing people who live in under-privileged area of Ain-Al-Sira – Egypt In various ways, I worked in those:
Youth Development Program Member (YDP), fall 2009 to Fall 2012
• Prepare aimed games and stories with moral lessons with the team members for Ain Al Sira kids every Friday.
• Teach the youth how to work in teams.
• Give them basic managerial skills
• Supervise kids every session telling them the stories and guiding them through the different games.
• Organized a trip with a team of peers for the kids to celebrate their end of the year’s activities.
Computer Learning Center Member (CLC), fall 2009- Fall 2012
• Taught, along with other 5 colleague tutors, the male and female adults of the under- privileged area Ain-Al-Sira ICDL modules (MS Access, IT, etc...)
• SIFE (ArabAcademy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport), 2012
SIFE is a world wide student activity that provides solution to real life problems in everyone’s country. That helps provide profit from from that solution so it can be a stand - alone project.
We worked in a project that helped using rice wastes in building material instead of being burned each year and polluting the environment
Developed along with a team a website and a system that documents and presents our club to the world. And manages all SIFE members information.
• Culture Corner
A club which has an objective to spread knowledge and reading culture around middle aged youth in Egypt
• Strong Work Ethic
• Critical Thinking
• Ability to Accept and Learn From Criticism
• Good Communication Skills
• Team Work