Today faculty of Nursing announced the final result of Summer Semester 2020 .. For review your result CLICK HERE
The Faculty of Nursing-MTI University is committed to be competitive in the field of
Nursing Education and Scientific Research aiming at serving the community at the local, Regional and International levels.
1. Update Bachelor’s Degree programs regulation, courses descriptions and academic curriculums in compliance with the National Academic Criteria.
2. Develop the teaching & learning methods.
3. Improve the educational and technological environment.
4. Review and update the Faculty’s organizational structure.
5. Develop the capacities of the academic staff and the administrative body staff.
6. Develop the capacities and abilities of the teaching staff and their assistants.
7. Develop the Faculty’s self-generated resources.
8. Establish the quality control principles with the aim to qualifying the Faculty to be accredited.
9. Maximize the Faculty’s role in the field of community contribution.
10.Sustainable development of the academic levels of the Faculty’s graduates.
11.Allow the senior students to participate in various Scientific Researches and projects.
12.Encourage the teaching staff members and their assistants to participate in scientific conferences both locally and internationally and publications.