- Physical therapy program of education concerned with theoretical and clinical teaching.
- Clinical training of the program and internship is a major part of the faculty goals.
- To provide the clinical training in an organized rigorous way; faculty of physical therapy had contracts with different institutions as the authority of therapeutic institutions.
- The committee of clinical training and internship designs plan for the clinical training at the beginning of each academic year. The committee intends to rotate the students with 2 clinical sites during each training period to achieve more varieties of cases ; different situations ; environmental medical staff and administration In addition senior faculties provide rotary supervision on the students performance within all clinical sites .
- The students are empowered with medical and physical therapy basic knowledge before they start the clinical training.
- the faculty quality assurance unit designed clerkship logbook to:
1. Provide the students with objective well constructed feedback to enhance the effectiveness of clinical training.
2. Engage the students in interactive educational process through their reflections.
3. Train the students to be life-long active learner through self-assessment and planning for their study.
4. Facilitate the monitoring of student’s academic progression.
5. Organize the follow-up processes for the college and quality assurance unit.
- An end of each clinical training period; the students as well as the staff evaluate the training experience for continuous development and improvement.