FULL NAME: Ebtisam Mohmmed Abdou
DATE OF BIRTH: 1/1/1983
2010-2012: PHD degree in pharmaceutical science, University of Cairo, Faculty of pharmacy, Cairo, Egypt. (Due to complete in April, 2012)
2007-2009: Master degree in pharmaceutical science, University of Cairo, Faculty of pharmacy, Cairo, Egypt. (Due to complete in May, 2009)
2000-2004: BSc in Pharmacy (Excellent Honors). University of Assuit, Faculty of pharmacy, Assuit, Egypt.
Teaching the following courses:
• Pharmaceutics III.
• Physical Pharmacy.
• Hospital pharmacy.
• Drug registration.
• Industrial pharmacy I, II
• Pharmaceutical history and orientation.
1- Ebtsam M. Abdou, Preparation and characterization of two starch derivatives and their evaluation as tablet disintegrants, preparation and characterization of two starch derivatives and their evaluation as tablet disintegrants. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 4(8), 137-151, 2015.
2- Iman I. Soliman, Ebtsam M. Abdou, and Nagua H. Fuda, Formulation and evaluation of taste-masked ciprofloxacin bioadhesive dental films, Asian journal of pharmaceutics. 7(3): 133-137, 2013.
3- Iman I. Soliman, Nadia A. Soliman, and Ebtsam M. Abdou, Formulation and Stability Study of Chlorpheniramine maleate Nasal Gels, Pharmaceutical Development and Technology. 15(5), 484–491, 2010.
4- Iman I. Soliman, Nadia A. Soliman, and Ebtsam M. Abdou , Formulation and Stability Study of Chlorpheniramine maleate Transdermal patch. Asian journal, 4 (1), 17-23, 2010.
5- Mona H. Aboelenin, Nadia A. Soliman, and Ebtsam M. Abdou, Studies on the development of rabeprazole sublingual tablets, Egyptian journal of biomedical science.34 (November) 68-89, 2010.
1. Attendance of FUE International Conference on Pharmaceutical Sciences. Future university in Egypt, April 13-15, 2013.
2. Attendence of the 10th annual congress of medical sciences (Medical Research towards Healthy Society), january 14-16, 2013.
3. Poster acceptance of presentation entitled (Deveolpment and evaluation of rabeprazole multiparticulate delivery system) on the 3rd International Scientific Conference of Faculty of Pharmacy Cairo Univeristy (Good Pharmacy Practice). April 25-26, 2012.
4. Attendance of webcast on (charting a course for a successful research career), aworded on: 11th of july 2012, Dublin. By Biggerbrains, Elsevier.
5. Attendance of webcast on (Ethics in scientific article submission and publishing), aworded on: 11th of july 2012, Dublin. By Biggerbrains, Elsevier.
6. Poster acceptance of research entitled (Formulation and stability study of an antihistaminic drug for nasal application) in the XXXI conference of pharmaceutical sciences, December 2008.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND CAPABILITIES:
• Quality assurance and control on thousands of pharmaceutical raw materials and commercial products.
• Handling of important analyzing equipment such as HPLC (high performance liquid chromatogram), Franz-diffusion cell apparatus, UV spectrophotometer, DSC, IR, tensile strength, Brookfield viscometer, particle size analyzer, ……etc.
• Experience in collecting scientific materials and writing papers.
Chemical and biorisk management workshop, Modern university for technology and information, 26-28 January 2016, Cairo, Egypt