Full Name: Mahmoud Mohamed Mokhtar
Date of birth: 17/3/1980
• M.Sc.: Master Degree of Pure mathematics, Faculty of Science, Helwan University, Cairo, Egypt, (October 2007 – April 2012 ) titled ” Pseudo spectral Chebyshev Approximation for Solving Delayed Differential Equation”
• B.Sc.: Bachelor of Science, Mathematics Department, Helwan University, Cairo, Egypt, (September 1998 – June 2002).
• M.Sc.: title” Pseudo spectral Chebyshev Approximation for Solving Delayed Differential Equation”
• Ph.D.: title” Efficiency of the Spectral Wavelets Approach in Solving Systems of Differential Equations”
2007 - 2014
Teaching Assistant, Department of Basic Sciences, Arab Academy for Science, Technology & MaritimeTransport.
• Calculus I, II, and III
• Linear algebra,
• Differential equations,
• Special functions,
• Probability and statistics,
• Numerical analysis,
• Vector analysis.
Assistant Lecturer, Mathematics Department, Faculty of Engineering, German university in Egypt (GUC)
• Math 103 for Engineering Students.
• Math 104 for Pharmacy Students.
• Math 106 for Architecture Students.
• Math 201 for Management Technology Students.
• Math 302 for Civil Engineering Students.
• Math 602 for Engineering Students.
1- Diffrential calculus courses:
• Differential Equations
2- Probability and statistics
3- Numerical Analysis
4- Linear Algebra
5- Discrete Mathematics
6- Operation research
1- M. El-Kady and M. Mokhtar, Pseudospectral Numerical Treatments for Linear Delay Differential Equations, Journal of Applied Sciences Research, 8(1): 106-117, 2011 In Press
2- N. H. Sweilam, A. M. Nagy, Ismail K. Youssef and Mahmoud M. Mokhtar, New Spectral Second Kind Chebyshev Wavelets Scheme for Solving Systems of Integro-Differential Equations.(submitted)
3- N. H. Sweilam, A. M. Nagy , and Mahmoud M. Mokhtar, NUMERICAL TREATMENT OF NON LINEAR SYSTEM OF FRACTIONAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS VIA THIRD KIND CHEBYSHEV WAVELETS.(submitted)
Conference contributed talks International Conference on pure and Applied Sciences 28-30 Mar. 2015, Luxor, Egypt.
1- One day conference on \Computational Methods for Linear and Nonlinear Systems (6)" Cairo, Cairo University. 31/5/2014
2- One day conference on \Computational Methods for Linear and Nonlinear Systems (7)" Cairo, Cairo University. 11/6/2015
1-Dr. Mohsen Salah Mousa
Occupation: Head of Basic Sciences Department – College of Engineering and Technology – Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport.
2-Dr. Nehad N. Morsi
Occupation: Professor of Mathematics – Basic Sciences Department - College of Engineering and Technology – Arab Academy for Science, Technology &Maritime Transport.
3-Dr. Mamdouh El-Kady
1- Professor – Mathematics Department – Faculty of Science – Helwan University.
2- Professor – Canadian Institute in Cairo (CIC).
4-Dr/ Ahmed Mostafa El Bakly
1- Professor of Mathematics – Basic Sciences Department – College of Engineering and Technology – Arab Academy for Science, Technology &Maritime Transport
2- Dean of Student Affairs.