Full Name: Hend Magdi Ibrahim Mahmoud Baza
Cairo University, Faculty of Science
PreMaster Courses, Theoretical Physics - July 2013.
Bachelor of Science, Physics (Grade: Very good) - July 2010.
Work & Research Experience:
Teaching Assistant at Modern University for Technology
Research Assistant Egyptian Center for Theoretical Physics
• Coding in C/C++, Unix shell scripting, LATEX
• Numerical analysis and modeling in ROOT, Pythia, ALIROOT
• Scientic packages Mathematica, Gnuplot
• Operating Systems Linux/Unix, Windows
• Familiarity with HTML and Labview
• ICTP: 3rd African School for Fundamental Physics and its Applications, Dakar, Senegal: Three weeks during August 2014.
• JINR: International Student Practice (for Students from Arab Republic of Egypt), Dubna, Russia. Three weeks during May/June 2014.
Working on a project entitled "Puzzles of Multiplicity."
• CERN: Non-Member State Summer School, Geneva,Switzerland. Eight weeks during July-August 2013.
Beside the lectures and tutorials I worked on a project entitled "Angular Scaling of Jets as a b& c Tagger."
• EMFCSC: International School of Sub-nuclear Physics 51st Course, Erice, Italy. Ten days during June 2013.
Presenting a talk entitled "The equation of state at LHC energy."
• Einstein Center for Theoretical Physics, Free University of Berlin, Berlin, Ger many; one month visit during August 2012.
• Center of Nuclear Studies and Peaceful Applications, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt. Four days during January 2011.
• Hadronic Equation of State and Speed of Sound in Thermal and Dense Medium, Int.J.Mod.Phys. A29 (2014) 1450152.
• Comment on 'Investigation of Hadron Multiplicity and Hadron Yield Ratios in Heavy-Ion Collisions', Ukr.J.Phys. 58 (2013) 10.
• Eects of quantum gravity on the in
ationary parameters and thermodynamics of the early universe, Gen.Rel.Grav. 45 (2013) 1227.
• Thermodynamics of viscous Matter and Radiation in Early Universe, Can.J.Phys. 90 (2012) 433.
• Lorentz Invariance Violation and Generalized Uncertainty Principle, Phys.Part.Nucl.Lett. 13 (2016) 59.
Organizing Scientic Events:
Preparing posters, websites, abstract booklet, contacting invited scientists and speakers, selecting participant students, selecting avenue, and arranging the departure and arrival of the participants.
• ICTP(smr:2619) "Advanced Workshop on LHC Physics & Cosmology"
organized by WLCAPP. 3-14/2/2014
• ECTP International Conference entitled "Primordial QCD Matter in LHC
Era: Implications on the early universe." 4-8/12/2011 & 10-14/2/2013
• Egyptian-JapaneseWorkshop on Astrophysics and Cosmology. 1-7/12/2011
•WFS, Geneva, Switzerland; M.Sc. Grant. 4/2013-4/2014
•ECTP, Cairo, Egypt; M.Sc. Fellowship. 4/2011-2/2012
Prof. Abdel Nasser Tawk
Professor of Physics at MTI University