Full Name: Maya Ahmed Elbaida.
Date of birth: 22\11\1980
• PHD Degree in Mass Communication from Faculty of Radio and TV Department Cairo University, 2012, Grade Excellent with the Right of Exchange with other Universities and Research Centers. Thesis titled "TV coverage of the Lebanese political issues and their relationship to the formation of the Lebanese public opinion".
• MA Degree in Mass Communication from Faculty of Radio and TV Department Cairo University, 2008, Grade Excellent with the Right of Exchange with other Universities. Thesis titled" Lebanese woman uses satellite channels in Arabic and gratification achieved “.
• Lecturer in Faculty of mass communication Al-Ahram Canadian University ( 2010-2011 ) .
• General Coordinator of technical and substantive and responsible for the project (Media Development ) sponsored by UNICEF Ahram Canadian University ( 2009/2012 ) .
• Responsible for the implementation of the graduation projects , and lecture project (Media Development ) .
• Lecturer in Faculty of mass communication Nahda NUB University of Beni Suef ( 2008/2009 ) .
• A former public relations and media director in charge of the NUB University .
• Executive Director of the Center for Community Service at NUB University previously .
• Documentary films
• Drama for radio and television.
• Writing for radio and television.
• Production for radio and television.
Lebanese Women and Media
Lebanese political issues
• A scientific Research published in the Arab Journal for Research on Information and Communication – 2015.
• Research in the Journal of the Faculty of mass communication
1. Ahram Canadian Conference in collaboration with UNESCO in 2015
• Lecturer in Beni Suef Association for Media in 2008
• Lecturer at the University of Beni Suef on media and society in 2008
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS:
• Artistic Director and technical project information and development of Canadian collaboration with the University of Al-Ahram which UNICEF 2013.
• Coach in the draft media development in 2011.
• A certified instructor from the global CARE in 2011.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND CAPABILITIES:
• Work on different computer programs
• The organization of conferences
• Making Flyer