• PhD in Economics and Environmental Science - Department of Economics - Ain Shams University,Cairo , Egypt.
Thesis: "The Economic Evaluation Of The Environmental Pollution Of Polymers Industry" Under The Supervision of:
1) Prof. Dr. Ehab E Nadeem (Professor of Economics - Faculty of Commerce - Ain Shams University) .
2) Prof. Dr.Abdel Rahman Moussa (Professor of Polymers-Faculty of Science- Ain Shams University)
• Master's degree in Economics and Environmental Science - Department of Economics - Ain Shams University – Cairo – Egypt.
Thesis: The Economic Evaluation Of The Environmental Effects Of The Desalination Of Water By Solar Energy Under The Supervision of:
1) Prof. Dr. Hisham Hassabo (Professor of Accounting - Faculty of Commerce - Ain Shams University).
2) Prof. Dr. Abdulla Al-Saidy (Professor of economics - Faculty of Law - Ain Shams University).
3) Pro .Dr.Mahmoud M. Abo El- Nasr(Professor of Heat Engines - Faculty of Engineering - Ain Shams University) and the current Minister of Education in Egypt
• Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Economics – Ain Shams University – Cairo – EGYPT.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Computerized Accounting (3 levels) from the Business Education Program, The American University in Cairo (AUC).
• Bachelor of Commerce (B.Sc.) - Accounting Department – Faculty of commerce – Ain Shams University – Cairo – EGYPT.
1. "The Economic Evaluation Of The Environmental Effects Of The Desalination Of Water By Solar Energy " - Institute of Environmental Studies and Research magazine – Ain Shams university - 2005.
2. "Economics Of Plastic Industry"- Institute of Environmental Studies and Research magazine – Ain Shams university - 2013.
3. "Plastic Recycling in Egypt and Its Impact on Sustainable Development" - Institute of Environmental Studies and Research magazine – Ain Shams university – 2013.
1. UNIX from Central Bank of Egypt.
2. Bookkeeping Fundamentals from Conestoga College of Applied Arts and Technology in Ontario, CANADA.
3. Accounting from Conestoga College of Arts and Technology in Ontario, CANADA.
4. Prenatal and childhood course- Saint Mary hospital waterloo, Ontario, CANADA
5. LOTUS 1-2-3, DBASE, DOS Kuwait University, KUWAIT.
6. Certificate in English as a Second Language ESL from the Ministry of Culture and Recreation, Ontario, CANADA.
1. A Full time faculty member at MTI Modern University – University of Wales – Cairo- Egypt. ) 2014- now )
2. A Full time faculty member at the Canadian International College CIC – Cairo- Egypt. ) 2008-2014 )
During my tenure with CIC as a Lecturer in Business Administration Department, the courses I taught and was totally in charge of, included:
1. Principles of Microeconomics
2. Principles Of Macroeconomics
3. Human Resources management
4. Environmental Economics
5. Money and Banking I
6. Money and Banking II
7. International Business Management
• Prepare & conduct lectures for classes
• Prepare syllabi for classes
• Prepare labs for classes
• Grade class assignments
• Prepare exams
• Give make-up exams
• Grade exams
• Calculate grades
• Meet with students outside class for help
• Integrate new learning into existing classes
• Advise students regarding course selection
• Counsel students on careers opportunities and choices
• Write letters of recommendation for students seeking jobs
• Write letters of recommendation for students applying to graduate schools
3. Teaching Business Studies as a teaching faculty member at Thebes Academy – Higher Institute for computer and management sciences.(2005-2007)
4. Teaching Economics as a part time teaching faculty member at Future University – faculty of business as well as faculty of political science. (2007-2008)
5. An Accountant at the Egyptian-Saudi Finance Bank, Cairo , Egypt (1997-2007).
• Handling all clients’ accounts affairs (Opening – Closing – Transferring – Collection of Interest – etc…)
• Preparing daily End of Day Reports for all the bank’s departments.
• Handling the preparation of End of Month and End of Year Reports on the computer using the UNIX Operating System.
• Handling other miscellaneous duties including ones concerning the credit department.
6. English Conversation & Business Lecturer at the International Center for Idioms -BBC program in Cairo (from 1992 – 1996), Cairo, EGYPT.
7. Teacher at the American high School of Kuwait (1989 – 1990).
8. Language teacher for NON-Arabic students at the Community Moslem School under the board of Education of Canada in Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA. .
9. Member and Director on the Board of Directors community at Paintin’ Place Day Care Center in Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA under the Board Of Education in Canada.