Full Name: Marwa Mahmoud Gamal El-Din Abdl Ghafar
• PHD Degree in Mass Communication from Faculty of Arts Mass Communication Department , Ain Shames University, 2012,with Grade of First Class Honors and the Right of Exchange with other Universities and Research Centers. Thesis titled " The Role of Egyptian Drama in Constitution of Social Conscious about Childhood Issues Comparative Survey between Television Series & Cinema Movies".
• MA Degree in Mass Communication from Faculty of Arts Mass Communication Department , Ain Shames University, 2008, with Grade Excellent with the Right of Exchange with other Universities. Thesis titled" The Role of local and imported Cartoon in cultivating the image of The outside World" An Applied Study on Egyptian children aged between 9-12.
FELLOWSHIPS AND AWARDS:
• The first award in the journalism Layout graduation project.
• Certification Appreciation in the following international conferences titled:
1- Environmental protection is a must from 2002 till 2012.
2- Technology and Sustainable development in the 21St Century from 2007 till 2012.
• Certification for participation in the following conferences titled:
1- Media and women issues – Faculty of Mass Communication-Modern University for information and technology MTI – 2017.
2- Youth and the future industry conference – Faculty of Arts – Ain Shams University – 2018.
• Broadcasting department Lecturer in the Canadian International College CIC From February 2013- July2015
• Lecturer in the Canadian International College CIC First semester 2012.
• Practical Training for students in Broadcasting in Al-Azhar University 2010-2011.
• Practical Training for students in Broadcasting in the Canadian International College CIC 2009-2010
• Drama for radio and television.
• Writing for radio and television.
• Production for radio and television.
Drama and Society – Dar Al Fekr Al Araby -2014.
• A scientific Research in the Middle East research center scientific magazine – 2013.
• A scientific Research in the Faculty of Mass Communication Modern university conference.
• A scientific Research in the Faculty of Arts Ain Shams university conference.
1- Technology and Sustainable development in the 21St Century.
2- Environmental protection is a must.
3- International Media Form – Morocco May 2015.
4- Media and women issues 2017.
5- Youth and the future industry 2018.
1) Introduction to Broadcasting.
2) Introduction to Public Relations.
3) Mass Communication Theories.
4) Drama in Radio and Television.
5) Radio Production.
6) Television Production.
7) Management in Mass Communication.
8) Arab and world cinema.
10) History of Broadcasting.
11) Specialized Research.
13) News and its resources.
14) Special Topic in Radio and Television.
15) Modern European Media.
1- Holding a Work shop in the International Media Form – Morocco May 2015.
2- Holding a Work shop about “NORMS” with the quality unit insurance Modern University August 2017.
ACADEMIC and CULTURAL COMMITTEES:
- Committee of the student’s graduation projects in the Canadian International College CIC for three years 2013-2014-2015.
- Student Activities Committee in the faculty of Mass Communication Modern University 2015/2016-2016/2017.
- Manager of Quality insurance unit in the Faculty of Mass Communication Modern University from 2017 till now.
- Prof.Dr/Samy El Sherif.
Dean of faculty of Mass communication Modern Univeristy.
- Prof.Dr/Sayed Bahnasy
Vice Dean of faculty of Mass Communication Modern Univeristy.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND CAPABILITIES:
- Number of workshops and training courses in Quality accreditation.
- Toefl Ain shams university – 2003.
- Final Cut pro7 – 2011.
- Radio Production course – France 24 – France September 2016.