1. Spreading the culture of quality at the Faculty community in order to develop the educational process.
2. Setting a general policy for performance evaluation and quality assurance for continuous improvement.
3. Implement an effective system for monitoring and evaluating performance using a clear mechanism.
4. Effective and continuous communication with the Quality Assurance Center at the University and the National Authority for Quality Assurance of Education.
5. Increase the confidence of the students, the community and the beneficiaries of the service in the performance of the Faculty.
6. Obtaining accreditation from the National Authority for Quality Assurance of Education.