Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine:
A- The Tuition Fees are 25000 (Egyptian pounds) per semester
B- In addition to 4000 LE. As labs insurance paid for the first time only.
C- Foreign Student paid all Tuition Fees by Sterling pounds, In addition to 1000 Sterling pounds paid once at initial registration.
- All Fees paid in Sterling pound according to the exchange rate announced in payment day.
- Egyptian Students should get at least 90% of "Thanaweya Amma" Certificate to be allowed to register in this Faculty
- Foreign Students should get at least 65% of secondary Certificate to be allowed to register in this Faculty
- A maximum of 3 courses could be registered in summer sessions of any academic year.
- So the Total number of credit hours needed for graduation is180 in addition to 6 hours University Required.