Faculty of Mass communication
A- The Tuition Fees are 16.500 (Egyptian pounds) per semester
B- Foreign Student paid all Tuition Fees by Sterling pounds, In addition to 1000 Sterling pounds paid once at initial registration.
- All Fees paid in Sterling pound according to the exchange rate announced in payment day.
The Faculty awards the Bachelor degree in the following specialization:
- Radio & Television
- Public Relations &Advertising
- A Student needs to study & pass 48 courses together with a graduation project that is weighted as two more courses.
- A maximum of 3 courses could be registered in summer sessions of any academic year.
- So the Total number of credit hours needed for graduation is 150.