Faculty of Computers & Information:
A- The Tuition Fees are 12500 (Egyptian pounds) per semester.
B- Foreign Student paid all Tuition Fees by Sterling pounds, In addition to 1000 Sterling pounds paid once at initial registration.
- All Fees paid in Sterling pound according to the exchange rate announced in payment day.
- Egyptian Students should get at least 70% of "Thanaweya amma" Certificate to be allowed to register in this Faculty
- Foreign Students should get at least 60% of secondary Certificate to be allowed to register in this Faculty
The Faculty awards the Bachelor degree in the following specialization:
- Computer Science
- Information System
- A Student needs to study pass 48 courses with a graduation project.
- A maximum of 3 courses could be registered in summer sessions of any academic year.
- So the Total number of credit hours needed for graduation is 144 hours.